Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Faves

It's Friday! That means we can finally celebrate the weekend and we have our second edition of Friday Faves!

First up is Kate from Centsational Girl. I've been reading her blog for a few years now and I am so inspired by her. Here she shows us how to make a Sisal Rope Bowl. I've been wanting to try this on a clear glass vase!



Cassie at HiSugarplum is fantastic! She loves to makeover her home but also has great fashion sense. What's awesome is that she combines the two for some amazing outfit inspiration. This one is perfect for Spring: Pinstripes and Floral



Carmel over at Our Fifth House is not afraid of color in her home and I think that's awesome. She wrote a post about How to Stencil a Wall and I think I may follow her direction in the near future. I mean, how gorgeous is this?!



Of course I have to throw in some food love! 100 Days of Real Food is a site I visit often. Lisa has so many good recipes and I don't feel guilty about making any of them. Including this Whole-Grain Donut recipe! I always make a double batch of these mini donuts and freeze the leftovers. Our whole family loves them. I usually make the chocolate ones but both kinds are yummy.



I hope you enjoyed all of these. There are so many fun blogs out there and I love sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment