Monday, November 26, 2018

Life Updates

It has been a long long time since I've written a post. I have been thinking a lot about starting up this blog again. Part of me wishes I had never stopped it! However, so much has happened since I last posted. I'm not even sure I could have kept up with life and the blog!

Life Update #1:

For starters, in my last post, I made a comment about how I was not pregnant but we wanted to expand our family at some point. The joke was on ME because little did I know I was actually pregnant at that time! Whoa! We had 3 kids when I wrote that post - a girl and then 2 boys. I had always wanted another girl so my daughter could have a sister. So there we were pregnant and I was praying it was a little girl. We chose not to find out what the baby was until delivery day (we found out with all the others did fun gender reveals). And praise the Lord, we found out we had a little GIRL! I was so thrilled. Come to find out, she's my mini clone and I absolutely adore her. She was born on 7.7.17. My little baby is now 16 months old! I still can't believe we are a family of 6!







Life Update #2:

We also completed a HUGE kitchen/first floor remodel in the Summer of 2017! It was intense but completely worth it. I will probably do a few posts on that whole process because it took about 9 weeks and changed the layout of our entire first floor. The main floor of our house functioned so much better and I can't wait to share all the details with you. It was seriously my dream come true to be able to do this!

Before:




After Renovation:





Life Update #3:

One last life update for today... my husband lost his job earlier this year. We spent several months searching for a job in our home state of Michigan. That is where both of our families are. But for some reason God wasn't leading us in that direction. It's a crazy story and I will write a whole post on it because it's really neat. But needless to say, we are now living in Indiana and it's honestly been amazing!

Thank you for taking the time to read this if you made it all the way through!! I'm excited to be sharing more with you and get this blog back up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment