Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Faves

Happy Friday! Last weekend was a total blur. On Friday I had to wake up at 3:45am to pick up my sister from the airport! We had been scheming for 3 months to surprise our parents. She lives in L.A. and only makes it home about twice a year so we jammed in as much stuff as we could. Including my son's 2nd Birthday, a family gathering, and also having my in-laws in town. I am still trying to catch up on sleep!

This weekend will be a bit more relaxed and hopefully I can get a few things done around the house.

Incase you get bored, here are some great blogs you can catch up on.

This Clothes Pin Light is just the most creative thing I've seen in a while. I love that they put it in their laundry room.


How darling is this DIY Mason Jar Hanger?! I could go a little crazy and hang these all over the outside and inside of my home!


Since I am in baby planning mode, I came across this super cute nursery. The colors could very well be used for a bedroom as well. She did a great job!


This DIY Floral Print Artwork has the most beautiful colors. I can't believe it's fabric behind those letters!


I know you have been waiting this entire post for a food picture so here it is. I thought this Citrus Parfait would be a great summer time treat, especially on these hot days. You could even top it with my homemade granola recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment