Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Faves

I want to start something a little different on Fridays. I'd like to share some of my favorite things around the internet with you so that maybe it will inspire you in some way.

It might be home décor, recipes, fitness related, DIY and organization projects, or anything related to having a Harmonized Home. I also have quite a few favorite blogs that I'm excited to share with you and hope you will love just as much as I do.

So let's get started!

This first one is a recipe from one of my favorite food sites, 100 Days of Real Food by Lisa Leake. She is on a mission to get our kids and us to eat better and has created a wonderful plan to do so. I recently made these awesome Fudge Brownies and my husband said these were the best "healthy" brownies I've made.

Get the recipe here: 5 Minute Fudge Brownies


 

I have about 5 blogs that I read each and every day (or everyday they have a post) and Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick is one of them. She is amazing! Not only is her style awesome, but she can build things too. She made this kitchen island... from scratch... by herself... and it is gorgeous!

Check it out here: Kitchen Island




One of my inspirations for starting a blog was Jen at IHeartOrganizing. She is so creative and loves to do organizing projects. I will most definitely be talking about her again! Here she shows us how to do DIY Towel Hooks.
 
 



Another foodie I follow is Kath at Kath Eats Real Food. She shares daily food ideas and many recipes. She is the one who introduced me to Overnight Oats many years ago and now a fabulous breakfast idea called Whipped Banana Oatmeal.

Watch her video here: Whipped Banana Oatmeal




And last but not least, I love home workout DVDs. I have been obsessed with them for about 10 years now. One of the first ones I bought was Turbo Jam by Chalene Johnson. She is amazing and I love her. She has a few others, with Turbo Fire being my favorite one ever. She released these with a company called BeachBody. I somewhat work for the company. I never really got into selling these as a full time career but every time they release a new workout, I buy it (and get a discount).

One of my favorites lately and one that a lot of people are seeing awesome results with is 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. It comes with color coded containers to help you portion out what to eat: protein, carbs, healthy fats, etc... it has food ideas and the workouts are only 30 minutes! I'll attach a link to my site and let me know if you have any questions!

www.beachbodycoach.com/RaeanneMacklin

No comments:

Post a Comment