Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Faves: Off Topic

Did you miss the Friday Faves last week? I was a bit under the weather and hoped you all would survive without one. :) This weeks edition is going to be very off topic with decorating and home décor. Why not?! Let's have some fun.

Fabric. Pillows, curtains, your comforter on your bed, your couch, your chairs... they are all made from fabric. Can you imagine designing your own fabric and launching those designs for others to buy?! Wow! That's exactly what Kate Riley did and these are amazing!

I don't read too many make up tutorials because to be honest, I am lucky if I have time to put make up on! Ok just kidding, I try to wear it most days because it makes me feel like a woman and not a mommy.. in yoga pants.. with spaghetti sauce on my shirt.. and my hair in a bun that hasn't been washed in a few days. :) 

Kate at The Small Things blog is such a sweet and talented girl. Why have I never thought of Layered Eyeliner?!


Who is hungry?! Oh, just me?? Well these Meatballs from 100 Days of Real Food are amazing. My son gobbles them up. I love that they're not store bought and processed with things I can't pronounce. I always make a double batch and freeze the rest.


How cute are these sweatpants? It's totally acceptable to wear sweatpants while your lounging around the house, chasing kids into every room of the house, or while cuddling with your husband watching a movie after the kids go to bed. But Carmel makes these look appealing to wear to the grocery store! How cute!


Let's add one more style session to the mix. Cassie always looks so fabulous and put together. She has a great series called Look For Less which is so helpful when you don't want to spend a fortune on one piece of clothing. Definitely go check it out!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment