Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Faves

I haven't done a Friday Faves in a while. Somehow I've been super busy but I feel like I have nothing to show for it! I have started some house projects but nothing is completed yet. My to-do list is super long before my baby boy comes in November.

Here's some weekend reading for you, incase you're bored or stuck inside because of rain!

Kate at the Small Things Blog is amazing. She's down to earth, beautiful and is totally real about her life. Now if only I had the time and will power to do my hair everyday like she does! I have a feeling this will only get worse with baby #3. Here she has a simple but cute side swept braid.


The girls at The DIY Playbook have this stunning DIY Marble Tray. It looks like it could cost well over $100 but it's only about $15 to make. I may have to give this one a try. It would look amazing in the center of a dining room table with some fresh cut flowers.


You all know Jen is one of my most favorite bloggers. She came up with these travel and emergency kits to keep in her car. I think they're perfect for all the summer travel that will be happening.


I have been wanting my husband to build me a desk for a few years now but as always, other things have taken priority. I think I'll save these plans for this DIY Writing Desk because it is gorgeous! It would be lovely in white, gray, navy blue or even aqua.


As always, I must add in a food post. Sweet potatoes are so good for us. They have Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6 as well as potassium and manganese. These Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas might sound a little crazy but I've been seeing these all over the internet lately!


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment