Friday, May 8, 2015

Friday Faves

Welcome back. I missed you last Friday! I've got some exciting Friday Faves to share with you today.

First up is a dear friend of mine, Katie. She has her own beauty blog called Plus+ Beauty. She's super sweet and totally has a talent for beauty. I even remember her highlighting my hair back in the day! She has a great post and review on a product called Cocoa Brown Tanning Mousse. I kind of want to go get some now!


Shanty 2 Chic is an amazing blog written by two women who love to build. They have everything from a coffee table to a kitchen table and tons more in between. I thought this DIY Wine Bottle Wall Sconce was super cute!



As I mentioned in my Entryway post earlier this week, I would like to get some books to place on top of my new cabinet. Melissa over at The Inspired Room has a whole post about how books are the one decorating accessory she can't live without!


One of my favorite blogs is IHeartOrganizing by Jen. She just made over their entire living room and I am super jealous and very much in love! Would it be wrong of me to decorate  my living room with the exact same things?!


Of course I have to add one recipe in here. I've always loved desserts but for the past two weeks, baby has been making me eat them like crazy! Well, only one a day but my wonderful husband usually has to run to a restaurant to pick one up. :) These Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes from Weelicious look so yummy and are pretty easy to make.


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment