Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Big Announcement!

Remember Tuesday when I wrote this post about my lack of motivation? Well there may have been another reason for my laziness but I couldn't share it until now...

I AM PREGNANT!


Wow, I have been wanting to spill the beans for the past 4 1/2 weeks. It feels so good to finally be able to tell the world that we are expecting baby #3 on November 24, 2015. A Thanksgiving baby! Something to be very grateful for this year.

Rewind to March 16 when I was able to tell my husband the good news (although he was already curious). I had this planned out in my head (since about a year ago) on how I would tell him. I gave the kids white t-shirts and wrote #1 and #2 on them. I decided to let them color the shirts because why not?! I, of course, wrote a #3 on my shirt. We paraded in the room starting with my daughter, then son, and then me.

 
Little Babe is doing great with a heart beat of 169 and measuring in at 8 weeks 2 days.

This will most likely be our last baby so I am trying to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and also savor my last few months of being a mommy to two. I've heard the transition of 2 to 3 is easier than 0 to 1 or 1 to 2. So I'm really counting on that being true!

We asked Big Sister what she wants the baby to be: A Girl


And we asked Big Brother what he wants: A sister! I have literally asked him 10 different times, "Do you want a brother or sister?" "Sissy!" "Do you want a girl or a boy?" "Girl." Every single time! It's because he loves his big sister so much. :)


So far this pregnancy has been more like my daughter's so I guess we will see!

We feel very blessed that God has given us these three precious gifts of life. I can't wait to see what this little one looks like!

Now onto getting some projects done around the house ASAP because I'm running out of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment