Monday, March 30, 2015

Latest IKEA Finds

The closest IKEA to me is about 1 1/2 hours away so I don't get there often (especially with 2 little kids) but when I do you better watch out because I'll be the lady with 2 full shopping carts!

Back in January I went to IKEA to find a few things for our new house. Some of them you may have seen in pictures but I wanted to point them out incase you wanted to know where they came from.

First I purchased ALL of our curtains from IKEA. They are the Ritva curtains and are an off-white color. They brighten the room but also add softness because they're not stark white.


I love this pillow!



I had to have these 2 chairs! I had been eyeing them for a while and was actually going to pass on them this trip, but when I saw a sign that said "last chance" my husband let me have them!!


You saw these picture frames in this post. They are from the Ribba collection.


Of course these 3 adorable plants and tin containers. Super cheap and they look real from far away!


I also got these picture frames. I am majorly slightly obsessed with IKEA picture frames. I already have some more that I have my eyes on. Oooohhhhh I can't wait to get back there!


Have you been to IKEA lately? Or have you ever been? It's definitely an experience to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment